Last week I posted about the Pinners California Conference – the ultimate Lifestyle DIY, Crafting, Making, Creating and Shopping Expo, coming to the Ontario Convention Center, March 8-9…today I get to give away 4 FREE TICKETS! Plus I’ve got a great discount code for you all! Free tickets, plus a discount promo code…these are my favorite things you know! 🙂
In case you missed my last post, Pinners Conference is a must-attend event where lifestyle experts connect with those who love to craft, cook, and create. For two days, guests can attend more than 100 classes and presentations in the world of DIY, crafts, cooking, photography, party planning, scrapbooking, holiday, beauty and fashion and more! Want to learn Macrame or chalk painting? Enroll in Macrame Plant Hanging or Chalk Painting 101. Looking for a twist on flower arranging? Try Wood Floral Arrangements. There’s also Japanese Kokedama String Garden Workshop, Handlettering, styling, sewing and quilting classes, hair braiding – and dozens of other unique classes available!
Sound like your kind of fun?
You can enter to win FREE TICKETS by:
(1) Follow me on Instagram
(2) Comment on any post using a flag emoji
BONUS ENTRY: Forward any post or story to your stories and tag me!
If you don’t want to roll the dice on winning…as promised I also have a great discount promo code for you! Use the following discount promo codes to receive a discount to purchasing tickets online!
- BLOG50 – applies to general admission tickets and will give 50% off.
- PINNERS10 – receive 10% off on VIP or class pass tickets.
“Pinners Conference is the only DIY, cooking,
crafting and style expo where the pages of Pinterest
come to life,” said Roxanne Bennett, CEO.
Ontario Convention Center
2000 East Convention Center Way
Ontario, CA 91764
- General (exhibits and shopping) – $8
- Class passes (includes admission) – $19 to $49
- VIP Pass $129
- Many classes will have optional kits to purchase upon enrolling
- Kids 8 years and under are FREE to all events.
- All ticket options (except VIP) available at the door.
- Friday, March 8th, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9th, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Please let me know if you will be at the conference! Hope to see you there! Lets craft together!