Why Should Moms Guest Post on Beautiful Day Blog?
- Because you have a certain experience which you feel sharing may help other Moms going through the same thing.
- Maybe don’t have time to manage your own blog but have a passion for blogging.
- Maybe you just love to write and help other Moms.
Why Should Bloggers Guest Post on Beautiful Day Blog? Hint: Do-Follow Backlink
- We will promote your post across our social media channels a minimum of three times throughout the first month as well as continued promotion in the future.
- Contributing to BDB is great for your blog’s ranking with search engines because you’ll get a do-follow backlink if you choose to reference your blog site in your post or author bio.
- Every post will include a bio inclusive of a do-follow backlink if requested.
- Your post should fall under one of the following topics: Parenting Advice, Teaching Empathy, Social Emotional Development, Toddler Activities, Friendship (children or Moms), Craft Ideas, Recipes, Disney, Knotts Berry Farm, Legoland, Theme Park, Things to do in LA (or So Cal) with kids, Traveling with Kids, Parties (Birthdays, Showers, etc.), Holiday or similar.
- We will consider occasional religious content.
- All posts must be original work and not be published anywhere else online.
- Posts must be written with proper grammar and with a minimum of 500 words.
- You may include up to 2 links to your blog within the text, as appropriate and relevant.
- You may include links to brands, products and other content ONLY as it is helpful in context and relates to the content (ie if you you have sleep tips and suggest sleeping a newborn baby swaddled on his/her back and using an in-room bassinet, you might suggest or provide an example of your favorite bassinette or swaddle – this would be relevant to the content). NO AFFILIATE LINKS. Posts with too many outbound links will be declined.
- By submitting content to Beautiful Day Blog, you agree that you will not duplicate the content at any time for any other website (including your own!). FACT: Google will punish BOTH sites for duplicate content.
- You may rewrite a short “teaser” of the post and link it to the full post here at BDB. You must completely rewrite the portion posted to your site.
- Posts will not be scheduled until they are submitted and approved.
- Photos must be high-quality, Pinterest worthy images.
- Infographics are welcome.
- If you do not have images to use with your post you may request us to assist in sourcing some.
- We will create vertical Pinterest images for you.
We reserve the right to refuse publication of any post. We reserve the right to remove any content and/or edit any content (in part or whole) at any time, at our sole discretion, without warning or notification or approval.
All submissions are subject to approval and we reserve the right to make changes at any time, both prior to posting and after the post is live; this includes the writing, images, and/or links. If submissions require too much editing, we may choose to not post it.
Removal of post could affect any or all do-follow links backlinks from our site.
If you’d like to guest post for Beautiful Day Blog, please complete contact us!