Are you a writer? Beautiful Day Blog accepts guest posts! We’re looking for guest contributors! We accept guest posts from boggers or Moms who are a good fit, about content we cover ONLY. We love to feature new and well-written posts from fellow bloggers or knowledgeable Moms filled with advice, great tips for kids and families or sharing their story/experience for others. Yes, it gives bloggers do-follow backlinks…but more than anything it brings new perspective, collective experience and we can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
Does BDB offer backlinks for guest posts?
Yes. We are a blog that offers do-follow backlinks to guest bloggers.
I’m Not A Blogger, Why Should I Guest Post?
- Because you have a certain experience which you feel sharing may help other Moms going through the same thing.
- Maybe don’t have time to manage your own blog but have a passion for blogging.
- Maybe you just love to write and help other Moms.
Why Should Bloggers Guest Post on Beautiful Day Blog? Hint: Do-Follow Backlink
- We will promote your post across our social media channels a minimum of three times throughout the first month as well as continued promotion in the future.
- Contributing to BDB is great for your blog’s ranking with search engines because you’ll get a do-follow backlink if you choose to reference your blog site in your post or author bio.
- Every post will include a bio inclusive of a do-follow backlink if requested.
- Your post should fall under one of the following topics: Parenting Advice, Teaching Empathy, Social Emotional Development, Toddler Activities, Friendship (children or Moms), Craft Ideas, Recipes, Disney, Knotts Berry Farm, Legoland, Theme Park, Things to do in So Cal with kids, Traveling with Kids, Parties (Birthdays, Showers, etc.), Holiday or similar.
- We will consider occasional religious content.
- All posts must be original work and not be published anywhere else online.
- Posts must be written with proper grammar and with a minimum of 500 words.
- You may include up to 2 links to your blog within the text, as appropriate and relevant.
- You may include links to brands, products and other content ONLY as it is helpful in context and relates to the content (ie if you you have sleep tips and suggest sleeping a newborn baby swaddled on his/her back and using an in-room bassinet, you might suggest or provide an example of your favorite bassinette or swaddle – this would be relevant to the content only and not sponsored). NO AFFILIATE LINKS. Posts with too many outbound links will be declined.
- By submitting content to Beautiful Day Blog, you agree that you will not duplicate the content at any time for any other website (including your own!). FACT: Google will punish BOTH sites for duplicate content.
- You may rewrite a short “teaser” of the post and link it to the full post here at BDB. You must completely rewrite the portion posted to your site.
- Posts will not be scheduled until they are submitted and approved. If your post is not approved for some reason, we will let you know and you may publish it elsewhere.
- Photos must be high-quality, Pinterest worthy images.
- Infographics are welcome.
- If you do not have images to use with your post you may request us to assist in sourcing some.
- We will create vertical Pinterest images for you.
- By providing us with images you give us permission to use images in the blog post and on social media posts promoting the blog post.
- You must own FULL RIGHTS to any image you provide to us.
- No stock images please. If you require us to provide stock images, we will pull the rights and insert. You may suggest images from a well known image database.
We reserve the right to refuse publication of any post. We reserve the right to remove any content and/or edit any content (in part or whole) at any time, at our sole discretion, without warning or notification or approval.
All submissions are subject to approval and we reserve the right to make changes at any time, both prior to posting and after the post is live; this includes the writing, images, and/or links. If submissions require too much editing, we may choose to not post it.
Removal of post could affect any or all do-follow links backlinks from our site.
If you have any questions, please complete contact us!